TheAllrecipes.com (Salmon Steak Recipe) – There will never be any other special steaks rather than the Easy salmon steak recipes. Salmon is one of many ingredients that will give you all kindness and benefits of having the dishes. It has so many benefits which can be gained. The most important idea is the nutrition. There is much nutrition which can be gained from this ingredient. With really small cholesterol, this fish can give you full of protein.
Salmon can be cooked in any ways. You can steam it to have a really good mixture to have a soup. You can also grill the salmon to make a heavenly tasty dish for entire family. Besides, you can also make a new creation of salmon salad to fresh up your appetite as well as increase your health. Not only it will make them healthy, they will also have a really good time enjoying their meal. Also, you can have a really memorable and romantic dinner with your beloved ones with the salmon steak recipe.
Ingredients Of The Salmon Steak Recipe and How to Make It
- Salmon steak (4 pcs @1 inch thick)
- Whole coriander seed (1 teaspoon)
- Dry green peppercorns (1 teaspoon)
- Whole cumin seed (1 teaspoon)
- Whole fennel seed (1/2 teaspoon)
- Kosher salt
- Olive oil or Canola
- Prepare the salmon steak recipe with using a grill. Turn the gas grill into the medium-high heat.
- Make sure that the salmon is free from any pin bones. If you are not that convinced by the seller where you buy the meat, you can just rub the salmon meat with your fingers and feel it.
- Start to form the whole grilled salmon steak by using a boning knife.
- Use the cavity to start trimming the bones.
- Differ and trim the stomach flaps. Make sure that it has two different sides as theresult. One side will have 2 inches thick for the skin. And other side will have 1 inch for the meat.
- Make an example of fillet mignon to make a warp goes well. It is the combination of the first side and the second side.
- Tie it with butcher’s twine.
- Use a thick aluminum foil to mix the fennel, peppercorns, coriander, and cumin.
- Toast the mixture to the grill and shake gently to get the aroma.
- Crush and mix the seeds with the pepper.
- Coat the steaks with oil, salt, and the mixture of pepper and seeds.
- If the meat has been coated then start the grill.
- Serve it with a wine and Vinaigrette.
This salmon steak recipe is really rare recipe which will be done by the homemade people since this Salmon Recipes needs really good hand of cooking. To make it easier to do, you can have 4 quarts of charcoal to grill the salmon. When you tie it with the butcher’s twine, you should not tie it too tight. It will make the whole form destroyed. The start up of grilling should be really considered. If you cannot use an exact time, you can see it from the look of the fillet. The fish will be well colored and also it will be translucent barely at the center.
The salmon steaks can actually be done from any cooking devices but the best will be the grill. The taste will be more delicious and more challenging. But actually any salmon steak recipe will never let people down. It will always have really great moments for the people.