Seafood is one of the healthiest ingredients that are full of minerals and vitamins useful for the metabolism of your body. Your body needs the nutrition contained in seafood. Some variety of seafood that people usually choose to cook varieties shrimps, squids, and some types of fish such as mackerel, salmon or trout. Fish usually contains a lot of omega 3 that is good for your brain cells. Salmon is one of the ingredients that you can choose to serve in your family menu. You can try different types of salmon menu with different taste. Salmon marinade recipe is one of the simplest and easiest Salmon Recipes that you can try.
Salmon is one of the fish that contains a lot of omega 3. Both adult and children need omega 3 for their health. With salmon marinade recipe, you can cook the salmon in a healthy way. The process of cooking the salmon will not reduce any nutrition. You can find some types of salmon in the shop, but the best salmon is the wild salmon.
Ingredients Of The Salmon Marinade Recipe and How to Make It
- 4 salmon fillets
- ½ cup of rice vinegar
- 1 red chili, finely diced
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced it
- 3 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon of dark soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 3 crushed and sliced stalks lemon grass
- 3 tablespoon of peanut oil
- 1 chopped fresh coriander for garnish
- First, you need to make marinade by placing rice vinegar, chili, honey, soy sauce, lemon grass, fish sauce, and garlic in saucepan. Set over medium heat. Bring sauce to the boil and stir it. Reduce the heat to medium and let them uncovered for about 10 minutes. Then, the sauce is about to slowly start to thicken. At the time the marinade has thickened, move it to the fridge or freezer to chill it down or to room temperature.
- After it is cool, put the salmon into a narrow plate and pour over the marinade. Preserve some for the other and then put it in the refrigerator to marinate about 25 minutes for minimum.
- In non-stick pan heat the oil on a medium heat. Pat salmon dry before putting them into the pan. Let salmon to fry uninterrupted for 2 minutes before you turn it to other side. Cook for about 2 until 4 minutes each side, it will depend on flesh thickness, and how you prefer the salmon will be cooked. The salmon is done when the inner flesh is not translucent and the outside begin to fleck.
- In the meantime, you can recook the remaining marinade then spoon slightly over salmon fillet side and garnish it with fresh chopped coriander.
If you want to serve the healthy menu for your family, you can consider in serving salmon marinade. This is one of the simplest and easiest salmon menus that you can cook in your own kitchen. Even though it is simple, it tastes delicious. You can serve this menu with salad as dinner or breakfast menu.