Lemon salmon recipe is one of the most delicious recipes which have abundant benefits for your health. Here many people have already known about its popular benefits. Thus, as you can see, there are many restaurants serve this recipe as the special menu. The abundant benefits contained in this recipe are quite interesting to many people to consume this recipe. People even do not need to check for its benefits since they have already believed that salmon is certainly good for their body.
Instead, it is better for you to check the benefits in details so that you can decide consuming salmon in the right time. In general, some benefits which you are about to get are good for your brain, muscle, hormone, and eyes. If about the benefit for your brain, salmon is full of omega three which is classified into one of the nutrition which can support your brain healthy.
In addition, people also believe that Alzheimer is able to solve by consuming salmon. It is also true that to consume salmon can lower your stress. Salmon is also associated with its rich protein. Specifically the protein is able to develop your muscle in order to burn some fat in your body optimally. The other nutrition which contain in salmon are vitamin A, B, and D which are capable of developing your hormone. In addition, amino acid and omega three is able to prevent from eye disorder.
There are many recipes which consider salmon as the main ingredients. You can just call on one of the restaurants where you stay. There you certainly find various kinds of the recipe. You can just imagine how many recipes which includes salmon as the main ingredients. In this case, it is uncountable. Here you are about to know one of the most popular salmon recipes. It is called grilled lemon salmon recipe with herbs.
- One-side skin of salmon whose pin bones are removed
- A half teaspoon of fine sea salt
- A half teaspoon of ground black pepper
- Four lemons which are then halved
- Two tablespoons of herbs (tarragon, parsley, thyme, and marjoram) which are mixed and chopped
- Oil the grill and preheat over medium or high level. By using oil, brush the salmon. With pepper and salt, sprinkle it. On the grill, skin-side down salmon and cook until both sides look golden brown. It is around 15 minutes. With two spatulas, flip the salmon. Cook for another side by sliding it back.
- On the grill, place lemons. Grill until it smells fragrant. It is about 5 to 7 minutes. Onto a large platter, place the salmon. Top with the herbs. For squeezing, serve it with lemons on another side. Lemon salmon recipe with herbs is ready to serve.